Fill in the form below. One form is required for each part number being returned. RMA numbers will be provided by your contact sales person. Please post the defect description and the original label on the product, more information including data, pictures, detail failure info, etc. will expedite the processing of your RMA.
DDW Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form
If the RMA form is INCOMPLETE or does not have payment information for an out-of-warranty unit, there would be no execution for your RMA order.
WARRANTY REFERENCE FORM
All DDW products with one year warranty from shipping date..This warranty is confined to the first customer and is non transferable.
1. The customer must have the model No, serial No and purchase date.
2. Our Technical support team will attempt to correct any minor issues that might be causing the product failure for customers beforehand to help customers keep the products in use.
3. If the technical service is unable to resolve the issue, a RMA Number will be issued. Under this condition, the customer returns the defect products for repairing and return.
4. Please note that the customer will be held solely responsible for shipping damage that occurs due to the use of any packaging material other than the standard of DDW’s package. If the customer no longer has the original package, the customer shall try to obtain proper package.
1.This warranty shall be valid for the 1 year warranty period.
2. This warranty is limited to original products supplied by us and shall not construed to apply to the simultaneous and/or interdependent operation of this equipment with devices(hardware or software) supplied by others.
3. Warranty service shall be void if there is any damage or malfunction due to misuse, abuse, tampering, physical breakage, unauthorized modification on the product, improper.
packaging, transportation . weather, extreme temperatures. solar radiation. external electrical faults. liquid spills, lightning shocks. failure to follow the operation or maintenance instructions. In addition, damage by water, sand/corrosion damages. scratches in use. abrasions or damage to the external housings and damaged from connectors or cables will be presumed to have resulted from misuse and will not be converted warranty service.
4. Warranty service doesn't apply lo expendable parts which require regularly replacement during the usage of product.
5. Upon the expiration of the applicable warranty period, DDW's warranty liability shall cease and terminate.
Out of Warranty Service.
1. DDW will continue to service its products, even if the standard warranty ends. In the event that a product fails outside of the warranty period, we will provide you with various repairing options available including cost.